Online Lesson Program
Welcome to the online portion of your lesson program! I’m so happy you signed up and committed to becoming a better pitcher. I can’t wait to work with you and see the improvements you make! You have a chance to get better at the physical side of pitching, but if you do all the assignments and truly take things seriously, you can build character, confidence, leadership and become mentally stronger. I always say that I can’t sprinkle my magic dust and you become a great pitcher, it’s entirely up to you and how hard you work at it. I will provide you with so many resources but it’s up to you to put in the work. What you get out of this program is what you put into this program. Be intentional and commit now to getting better!
There are multiple categories included in the Online Lesson Program. You will have access to workouts, a drill video library, assignments, documents and Zoom meeting recordings. New content will be released every few Sundays. On the General Resources page, there is a document including the content release schedule and other important dates. In the Curriculum tab, you’ll find quick access to the available content. Click the Welcome tab in Curriculum to get started!
Welcome and About Cassandra / Full Circle Fastpitch
Complete these assignments as they become available to create a stronger mindset and work to become a well-rounded pitcher.
- Assignment #1: Physical Off – Season Goals
- Assignment #2: Mental Off – Season Goals
- Assignment #3: Do I Have a Fixed or Growth Mindset?
- Assignment #4: Time Management
- Assignment #5: Visualization and Create a Vision Board
- Assignment #6: How Will I Pitch with a Purpose?
- Assignment #7: Pre-Season Goals
- Assignment #8: Pre-Pitch Routine
- Assignment #9: Self-Talk and Body Language
- Assignment #10: Leadership
- Assignment #11: In-Season Goals
- Assignment #12: In-Game Adjustments
Find information about the lesson program and how to get the most out of this platform and content. Upload a picture of your practice log every week so I can see what you are getting done at home. You can also print more practice logs from here.
Lots of information to help you continue to learn about what it takes to become a great pitcher.
- Ground Pressure Hold / Load Position Checklist
- Practice with a Purpose
- Growth Mindset
- Fear of Failure
- Body Awareness
- Taking a Break
- Motivation and Discipline
- Importance of Mastering Your Foundation
- Change Up / Off-Speed
- Curve and Rise
- Confidence and Self-Talk
- Body Language and Presence
- Build Your Roster
- In-Practice Charting
- Dealing with Adversity and Pressure
- Focus Point
- Pre-Game Routines and Short/Long Warm Ups – Catcher / No Catcher
- In-Game Adjustments
Drill Video Library
Search for videos from your workouts, refresh your memory or teach yourself something new. Feel free to pick and choose a couple drills and create your own workouts.
Journal and Blank Calendars
Use this information and journal prompts to create a new daily habit and learn about yourself as a pitcher and as a person.
Answer these to the best of your ability so I can learn more about you and keep you focused!
- Pitcher Questionnaire #1 – All About Me!
- Pitcher Questionnaire #2 – What Do I Know About Pitching?
- Pitcher Questionnaire #3 – Mentality
- Pitcher Questionnaire #4 – Check In
- Pitcher Questionnaire #5 – What Do I Know About Pitching?
- Pitcher Questionnaire #6 – Reflection
- Parent Questionnaire #1 – About Your Pitcher
- Parent Questionnaire #2 – Check In
- Parent Questionnaire #3 – Reflection
You will find all sorts of workouts here: workouts released every 2 weeks, short / quick workouts you can do at home, spin workouts, workouts you can do if you're injured, etc.
Recordings of our group Zoom Meetings will be uploaded here if you can't make them live or just want to watch them again.