I have truly enjoyed the short amount of time we have gotten to spend together. You all have been very coachable and willing to get out of your comfort zone. I wish we had more time in-person but this will have to do! While I am away, use this online content to continue to help you take your pitching to the next level. There are videos for each drill / exercise and feel free to send me video to check in. I would love to hear updates from each of you!
There is no magic to being a great pitcher. Your coaches and I will provide you with so many resources but it’s up to you to put in the work. What you get out of your workouts and other assignments is what you put into them. Commit now to getting better!
In the Curriculum tab, you’ll find quick access to the available content. Let me know if you have any questions at all. Click the Welcome tab in Curriculum to get started!
Welcome and About Cassandra / Full Circle Fastpitch
Drill Video Library
- Assignment #1: Physical Off-Season Goals
- Assignment #2: Mental Off-Season Goals
- Assignment #3: Time Management
- Assignment #4: Your Why
- Assignment #5: Gratitude Letters and Giving Back
- Assignment #6: Research a Pitcher
- Assignment #7: What Does It Take to Be a Pitcher?
- Assignment #8: Visualization
- Assignment #9: Create a Vision Board
- Assignment #10: Check Off-Season Goals and Write Pre-Season Goals