Hi! I'm Cassandra (Darrah) Allen
After many years and lots of softball, I committed to play at the University of Wisconsin the summer before my senior year. Later that year, my high school team made it to state for the first time in school history. We placed 2nd but it was such a bittersweet feeling ending my high school career in the state championship game.
We had a lot of special accomplishments during my time as a Badger. We won thirty games all four years and the last time Wisconsin won thirty games in a season was eight years prior. We also earned a spot at NCAA regionals for the first time in eight years and went back-to-back years. I earned MVP of the 2013 Big Ten Tournament Championship after throwing every single pitch defeating Northwestern, Michigan and Minnesota. I am the current record holder for career and season highest winning percentage, second in career and season wins, second in career games started, complete games, innings pitched, strikeouts and shutouts.
Since graduating from Wisconsin, I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of pitchers all the way from seven year olds to college seniors. I have been involved in college programs with pitchers who won pitcher of the year and many other awards.
It has been such a rewarding experience watching my pitchers learn and develop both physically and mentally. Softball has given me so many great experiences and opportunities that wouldn’t have happened without it. I only hope I can help pitchers have a similar experience with the game while creating lifelong habits for a successful future.
If you want to know more about me or Full Circle Fastpitch, just ask!
- 2010 Class 2A Player of the Year
- 2010 State Runner-Up (1st Trip to State in School History)
- 2010 First-Team All-State
- 2018 Inducted into the Iowa High School Hall of Fame
- 2012 All Big-Ten
- 2013 University of Wisconsin Athlete of the Year
- 2013 Big Ten Tournament Champion and MVP
- 2013 and 2014 All-Region
- Currently 1st in Winning Percentage, 2nd in Wins
- Coached 100's of pitchers from age 7 to college seniors. Many receiving accolades and some
- Has been a consultant for multiple college programs